Telephone & Skype Appointments
If you are unable to attend one of our offices or surgeries we can arrange to discuss your immigration, nationality or asylum matter over the telephone or via Skype.
With IAS, you can have access to a professional immigration lawyer via phone who can help with applications to extend your stay in the UK including Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR visa), EEA family permit applications for relatives of European nationals, obtaining and renouncing British citizenship, entry clearance or visa problems leading to the threatened detention or removal of an individual from the UK, claiming asylum, appeals and bail applications before the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal, and all human rights-related matters.
You will get access to an immigration expert to assist with all types of visa applications and renewals under the five tier points-based system, together with sponsor licensing for employers and workers, education providers and students.
Our highly qualified immigration lawyers are accredited by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), and have extensive knowledge of all key immigration, nationality and asylum legislation together with up-to-date rules, regulations and Home Office procedures. With our expertise we can maximise your chances of achieving a successful outcome.
Here at the Immigration Advice Service we can offer:
- Direct access to an immigration lawyer by telephone or Skype who is an immigration expert
- Advice on eligibility & evidence in support
- Legal advice confirmed in writing*
- Full discretion & client confidentiality
- Expert legal advice at a price you can afford
* If you have opted for one-off telephone advice this will not be confirmed in writing unless you upgrade to our advice package. If you require assistance completing an application you will need to upgrade to our application package and you may need a consultation in person.
Our Skype username is immigrationadviceservice.